My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Confused thoughts of regret

Sometimes I feel like a fool. Not at other people's eyes, but at my own. It's the things I do when I have mixed, undefined feelings about something. Towards a person, regarding an important issue. I find it extremely difficult to control my actions and do or say only just enough to make my point. To know where to stop is a great deal. A small step further and you might fall into an abyss. Start an unpredicted sequence of events - in the best scenario. What's wrong with that? In my case, the fact that I later recognise there was no apparent reason to put myself in an unpleasant situation. But then again, isn't that what life is all about? Taking chances? Discovering your limits? And what about the times when that additional, more than necessary action leads to a positive result? The point is that when you are confused, you always think that by doing more than enough you have more chances to succeed. And you get your hopes high. It is natural to find yourself sometimes disappointed and regretful, like the state I'm in, right now. Maybe, after all, the important thing is not to know where to stop, but to know where to start again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home