My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

Thursday, January 13, 2005

If only I had the time (or was in the mood)

Tonight I would…

...do the dishes and put the curtains in laundry.
...watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind again.
...burn a compilation of some favorite songs.
...reply to the old e-mails of some friends.
...take a bath.
...look for a better desktop wallpaper for the PC.
...start writing the script I have in mind.
...call my sister to see how she’s doing.
...prepare the fish tank for the new tropical I want to get.
...study.
...do a million other things.

Now that I think of it, depression sucks.
It leaves you with no time for anything else more than silly thinking.
Will over thinking ever be over?

1 Comments:

Blogger Clueless said...

I love this way of learning news from you instead of wondering what are you doing. Or finding out things years later.
So you are planning on buying a new fish? :D
Why do you want to burn your favorite songs?
To answer your last question.. With you it will not be over. :)

PS. I still haven't seen "Eternal Sunshine".. Wondering whether I should see it alone or not.

January 20, 2005 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home