My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Greece

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Is this my Theme Song?

Motorpsycho - What If?
Motorpsycho - What If . . .



And the results are...

"You are lively and energetic, and probably devote a
lot of that energy to intellectual pursuits.
Asking questions and seeking answers is
recreation to you, and besides that, you're
quite good at it. Intensely creative, you make
life an adventure for the people around you -
people love being with you because the time is
never dull. Whether it's an intense discussion
about an important issue (which you've probably
thought much about and your companions only
pretend to understand) or light-hearted banter,
you know how to keep the conversation
interesting."


What's Your Theme Song?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger yk said...

I just took the test, my theme song is There Goes the Fear by the Doves. (i'm fine with it)

I guess this is a test made by british folks. I
f they were americans I suppose it would have been something by Shanaia Twain...

January 19, 2005 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home